WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE. EACH DAY WE WILL WRITE OUR OPINIONS ON ACC ATHLETICS, PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS IN THE RALEIGH AREA, AND OTHER RELEVANT (OR COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT) TOPICS. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR SITE AS IT CONTINUES TO GROW AND IMPROVE.

ESPN | GoPack | Packpride | Panthers | Hurricanes | Braves | Bobcats | Daily Sport Pic

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just to Clarify....

Since i lack the creativity to create my own subject and I don't want to do work, I'm just gonna respond to the rest of the posts. First off, I Hate Bob Stoops and couldn't stand watching the end of the big 12 championship. Him running up the score to take over a ridiculous record in college football had me cussing; if I was Missouri player i would have decked Sam Bradford late in a play just to send a message, and coach Prinkle should have not disciplined this action at all. There is no reason to run up the score when Florida already won and no other threat to break the BCS top 2 was even playing Saturday. Also, during the sec championship game, could the announcer be more in love with Tebow? If Tebow ran off the field without twisting an ankle and managed to high five a teammate, he was again the best leader/player/male specimen according to this guy. Maybe it comes from my jealousy of Tebow for being great at so much, but if I wanted to hear love talk from one guy to another, I would just ask milton bradley if Colt Brennon was a good player or watch Vince and Ari say their goodbyes before Ari gets on the plane.

Lastly I'm gonna back up my red coated ranger Sidney Lowe. Granted the teams during my years here at state have not been what I always dreamed they would be and looked so forward to, but I think its going in the right direction. I mean with Herb, we had a ceiling that I don't think we could or would ever get over. Believing Herb will win an NCAA championship is like believing the majority of UNC fans actually did attend or have a real affiliation with the university. Just think Billy Donavan, Roy Williams, Bill Self, and Herb Sendek, who doesn't belong. Lowe actually did have a decent NBA coaching career, winning eastern conference championships and even a world championship. The recruits are coming, even if some are one and done in the beginning, high recruits will follow each other and the chemistry will fall into place....or maybe I am still stuck in high school trying to convince myself that I am a state fan for a reason.

I'm not even gonna touch on hockey cause I don't skate on it, I only wear the ice

No comments: